Thursday, April 21, 2011

Time for new challenges!!!

Still in recovery mode from Boston, and so many new goals are going through my head.  My parents had a first hand experience of why I love obsess over running.  I'm not crazy after all, am I? ha ha!  So, my father asked what if I could hold under a 7mm pace, marathon distance....well, if it were that easy.  Although marathons are not the most appealing distance I crave, I "may" do another in the future.  It makes me very happy that they are FINALLY understanding and more supportive of my running.  With three brothers who are naturally good at everything, I couldn't help to feel a little left out.  Time to find my inner Kenyan!  Here are a few things that I'd like to work on and achieve before the end of the year:

1. Sub 19 min. for the 5K-Sub 1:30 for 1/2 marathon
2. Do track workouts, more speed workouts
3. Work on faster turn over-more efficient running
4. incorporate more biking in my running schedule
5. Try barefoot running!
6. Defeat my sweet tooth =)  
7. Get these Lady Warriors on the streets!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You'll rock a 5k!!!! I will do track workouts with you!! And I think the sweet tooth will always win ;)

    ReplyDelete